For: The defective ATC session of HOSE
KIS Securities Joint Stock Company respectfully announces to investors:
The market closed session (ATC) had a defective details as follows:
- Defective type: The trading system cannot match orders in the ATC session to determine the closing price
- Influence level: All trading orders in the ATC session and all stocks listed on HOSE.
- Causes and remedies: HOSE is looking for causes and solutions
- Temporarily suspend transactions and cancel ATC session on June 9, 2020
- Closing price of securities on June 9, 2020 will be the final matched price of the day.
5. HOSE organizes transactions back to normal since June 10, 2020, the attached document
- The reference price for the trading day on June 10 is the final matched price on June 9, 2020
- In case the transaction date on June 9 didn’t have matched price, the reference price for the trading day on June 10, 2020 is the closing price of June 8, 2020.