The automatic advance service is an additional support feature for KIS clients in the process of conducting securities transactions in which the sale of pending securities is added to the purchasing power.
If Clients actually use this amount for securities trading, the advance order will be activated.
Therefore, clients can execute orders to buy securities without having to advance for selling securities and only actually advance before the purchase orders are matched.
This service is provided to all individual clients opening a securities trading account at KIS and deployed on all main sub-accounts except margin trading accounts.
Utility of the service
- As soon as the client’s securities sell order is matched, the purchasing power on the account will increase relative to the total sale amount after deducting taxes, fees and advance fees temporarily.
- This additional purchasing power can be used immediately to execute orders to buy securities without the need to perform advance procedures.
- The smart system automatically selects the selling date to make an advance so that the advance fee is minimal.
(1) Clients match the securities selling order
(2) In the order placing screen, purchasing power tab: Increasing purchasing power for clients is shown in the Securities volume with ability of placing orders and purchasing power maximum.
Increase ability to buy = The value of selling securities waiting- Estimated advance fee
(3) Clients place securities purchasing orders.
Order of priority for using money for transaction payment:
- Priority is deducted from the client’s available cash (real money).
- The remaining money to carry out the purchasing order is advanced from selling securities. The selling date is chosen to advance in order of priority so that the service fee is the smallest.
Outstanding amount to be paid in advance = Purchasing order value – cash available.
- If Clients agree: perform order transfer into the system.
o If matching: Record the advance of the outstanding amount to pay transactions for clients. Purchasing power decreases in proportion to the order value and transaction fee.
o If failing to match: Do not execute advance order.
- Make transaction payments and process advance orders as usual.
***Note: Total blockade value: 9,744 is the securities depository fee that clients have to pay on the last day of each month.
Look up transaction history:
To look up transaction history, clients click in “Account” section, select screen 6011 and select the time as the date to look up:
Look up advance history:
To look up the amount of advance in a day, clients go to “Client support” and select screen 9110 as follows: