What is BIDV linking account?
BIDV linking account is a deposit account opened by an investor at the bank with the purpose of depositing, holding money or conducting to purchase / sell securities, and receive dividends. BIDV linking account is directly connected to client’s securities accounts at securities companies.
Each client is only allowed to open 1 bank linking account with 01 securities company.
Type of deposit: VND
Minimum balance: VND 50, 000
Deposit interest rate: Non-term deposit with closing balance (Interest rate table)
Benefits when opening a bank linking account?
- Direct connection to the securities account at a securities company for easy trading and deposit management.
- Quick money transfer, credited right after making transactions between deposit accounts opened at BIDV.
- Making transaction anytime and anywhere through BIDV online service, BIDV Smart banking, …
- Fluctuated management of balance with BSMS
- Convenient transfer of term savings deposit interest to your account
How to open a BIDV linking account?
♦ Conditions of use:
- Vietnamese individuals or foreigners residing over 18 years old.
- Accounts of non-resident individuals and foreign residents are entitled to manage foreign exchange in accordance with law.
♦ Account opening process:
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|Valid ID card /Citizen identification card is required
|Visit a BIDV branch / Transaction Office of or visit KIS directly to complete the procedure||Clients receive an account number, contact KIS to add the account number to the system and start exchanges.|
For securities buying / selling transactions, clients make transactions via securities company’s transaction channels. With the deposit / withdrawal / money transfer transactions clients perform via the transaction channels of BIDV.
Cancel BIDV linking: contact KIS to cancel the BIDV account linking service (requirement: The balance in the account must be VND 0).